The information you provide to American Tire Distributors (“ATD”) will be used for marketing purposes. Participation in the Sweepstakes implies and understanding and acceptance of all rules.
Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series / Gear Alloy Wheel Fan Giveaway
Sweepstakes starts on May 20th, 2017 and ends on October 22nd, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”) (Last day to enter is October 22nd, 2017)
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous continental United States who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
1. SPONSOR: 12200 Herbert Wayne Ct. Suite 150, Huntersville, NC 28070 (“Sponsor”).
2. TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes by (1) attending any of the fourteen (14) Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Events (“Events”) during the 2017 race season or (2) Watching any of the fourteen (14) Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series Events live onLucas Oil Racing TV and posting a picture to your social media account from today’s race, on site or live stream using the hashtag #LOORRSGEAR. Reading these Official Rules and following the instructions to enter means that you agree to all Sweepstakes terms. Entries must be submitted by the end of the last race of the day. Submissions are only accepted through social media tags with the hashtag #LOORRSGEAR. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, misdirected entries. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. No mechanical reproductions of entries allowed. Limit one (1) entry per person or household regardless of entry method.
3. LIMITATIONS: Employees, temporary employees, independent contractors, and interns of ATD or any of their subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, and their respective agents, officers, directors, managers, vendors or franchise partners, and members of the immediate families and household members of each are not eligible. The term “members of the immediate families” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Taxes on prizes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner(s).
4. PRIZES: One (1) winner (“Winner”) will receive a free set of four (4) gear alloy wheel of their choice any size and in any finish. Delivery of the prize to be determined by an employee of ATD (Approximate Retail Value of prize is US $1,200.00). Prize is not redeemable for cash (except as provided herein) or transferable (except as provided herein); no substitutions are allowed except at the Sponsor's sole discretion, if a featured prize becomes unavailable. Winner is responsible for all expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including federal, state, and local taxes associated with the prize. If applicable, Winner will be required to execute the necessary release forms, affidavit form and W-9 form.
5. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE: INDIVIDUALS WHO ENTER AND PARTICIPATE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAVE A ONE (1) IN FIVE THOUSAND (5,000) CHANCE TO WIN THE PRIZE OFFERED.
6. PROCEDURES: The drawing of One (1) Winner with in two business days of the event will be determined by an employee of Optimize Social Media among eligible social media entries received. If applicable, no individual shall be eligible to win more than one (1) of the prizes.
7. WINNERS: The Winner will be notified by phone and/or email message or social media instant message within twenty-four (24) hours of the drawing. Winner will be required to confirm his/her name, address, phone number, and email address, or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event a Winner is unable to be contacted via phone and/or email, or if a prize is returned as undeliverable, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, to select an alternate Winner. By entering and accepting a prize, the Winner, hereby grants an irrevocable sub-license and absolute right and permission to Sponsor, and its related affiliates, to use his/her name, and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes, except where prohibited. In the event of a dispute, all on-site entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the person on the entry form. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the person who entered on-site shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All offers are non-transferable.
8. RESERVATIONS: By entering this Sweepstakes, you accept and agree to abide by and be bound by these rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, failures, or omission related to any entry form or any entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or incomplete or illegible or garbled. Moreover, if applicable, Sponsor is not responsible for any technical malfunction, failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers access providers or software including, but not limited to any injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computers relating to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes; theft tampering destruction, or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; electronic entry submissions that are processed late or incorrectly or are incomplete, or illegible or garbled. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, and randomly award the prizes from among all eligible entries received prior to action taken by Sponsor should fraud, virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the game.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Winner assumes liability for losses or injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participating in the Sweepstakes, or by the acceptance, possession, use of, or failure to receive any prize. By entering this Sweepstakes, you release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless, ATD, and all of their parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related entities, and their respective directors, officers, managers, members, employees and agents (“Sponsor Parties”) from any and all liability for injuries to any person (including death), or property, loss or damage of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from or in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize and waive any and all claims against Sponsor Parties for any and all such injuries, loss or damage.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL SPONSOR PARTIES OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
11. DISPUTES: Sponsor shall resolve any dispute or situation not covered by these Official Rules. Their decision shall be final and binding.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: The Sweepstakes and all of the related pages, contents, and code are the copyright of Sponsor and its related parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted material or trademarks without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
13. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes and these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the State of California will be the exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or Official Rules. In the event that the Sweepstakes is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority, Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Sweepstakes, or to disqualify entrants residing in the affected geographic areas. In such event, the released parties will not have any liability to any entrants who are disqualified due to such action.